Wednesday, November 4, 2009

baby it's cold outside!


the grey roses shirt is from Target $14.99

the furry jacket is one that Chris bought me for Xmas one year back in the day...then i lent it to him...(cause he was doing that Tyler Durden thing lol)..and he subsequently gave it to a girl he was sleeping with after we broke up because she was "cold" one night (lol)..i actually had to contact the girl to get the jacket back..which was the biggest fiasco ever and he drove me to her house to get it after 14 million phone calls and MySpace messages like she was KEEPIN' that thing lol..yes..this jacket has a story hahaha

pink velvet hat from a vintage fair in manhatten

pink flower pin $3.99 from PayHalf

2 comments:

  1. you are genius with your touches. I always lay low with accessories because of my hair color. I wear the same jewelry every day; my green amethyst tear drop with seahorse necklace, my kimora hello kitty ring, my engagement and wedding ring, and gold hoops or diamond stars. I only change for eventful things, lol! I would have fought for the coat, too! I have a storage garage filled with vintage coats. I wouldn't part with one, unless it was for a really dear friend or my little girls. :) love you steph.

    ReplyDelete