Monday, August 3, 2009

do brunettes have more fun than redheads?

Recently i was viewing some photos of myself and looking at my candy coloured hair and i said..."geez..isn't that a little juvenile looking Steph?" I think i was right..upon further examination I almost started to think that i looked like a cartoon character..or was getting close to Mimi from Drew Carey..there's a fine line i'm walking between being young and being a lady...and maybe this red hair is starting to cross that line. But it's been my signature for 10 years, so letting it go feels like i'm disappointing my fanclub (lol)..Red looks great on older women though right? i mean look at Pat Field!..and Vivienne Westwood!..ok..i realize i don't have their cult status..but i can be fabulous..maybe..not..we'll try the mahogany for now and see how i feel next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment