Tuesday, July 28, 2009

this from a woman who fames herself for her commen sense

My mom needs glasses. (and a hearing aid if you ask me) But she doesn't WANT to wear them, for what reason? I'm not sure. So instead of just wearing glasses like most normal people she's gone and made up little handwritten stickers on everything in her bathroom cabinet so she can read what it is in the morning (you'd think we'd get her a Brother P-touch...but it's kinda more fun to laugh and watch her do it)..she has "lipgloss"..(and she gets really detailed in her descriptions) "illuminating face powder" she even writes "good" or "bad" depending on how she thinks the color of something flatters her. She spent the entire day yesterday re-labeling one cabinet. I said.."just wear your glasses mom" and she barked back at me.."Stephie! you know i hate those things!!" ...bewildering..really.

No comments:

Post a Comment